An Authentic New England Farm Experience
Pick-Your-Own Apples has ended for the 2020 Season!
In Season Picking Hours:
9am -6pm daily
Due to COVID-19 Requirements, the Farm has made the following changes to keep you and our staff safe:
- All parties MUST REGISTER for Pick Your Own, either online at www.redapplefarm.com or upon arrival at the PYO Counter
- All BBQ FOOD and ADULT BEVERAGES may only be ordered once you have checked in at the RED TENT and been given a table number. *Please see back for information on seating options
- PLEASE DO NOT SIT DOWN AT ANY TABLES WITHOUT CHECKING IN AND BEING ASSIGNED A TABLE NUMBER.
- You must remain at the assigned table to receive your food
- Please wear MASKS at all times unless you are SEATED at your ASSIGNED TABLE or can maintain SOCIAL DISTANCE in the Orchard
- Please use HAND WASHING STATIONS located around the farm Before and After PICKING produce or FEEDING the animals
- We have a Store Greeter at the Main Entrance who must maintain proper indoor capacity limits
- Please visit our new Open Air “Store” in the Large White Tent – Chock full of all your Country Store Favorites
- Although there are No Hayrides this year, we hope you will visit the animals, try our new Open Air PYO packages, and enjoy the fresh country air!
THESE CHANGES ARE NEW FOR ALL OF US, PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE ADAPT AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE FAMILY FARM EXPERIENCE IN THIS CHALLENGING SEASON.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR FARMILY!
Take advantage of our Open Air Weekends!
Hiking Reservations are still available
Bring the farm to your home!
From pantry staples to farm specialties, fill your cupboard with locally sourced, specialty ingredients.
For the Home
Health & Beauty
Ice Cream Window
Order online for Curbside Pickup
The Pick-Your-Own Fruit Experience
You haven’t experienced fall in New England until you’ve picked your own perfectly ripe apple.
It’s a fall tradition! There’s nothing like the taste of an apple you’ve picked yourself – or a pie made up of them for that matter. You might even discover a new favorite apple – we grow many varieties, some that you may have never heard of before!
We offer a diverse array of pick-your-own crops from July through October. You can pick apples, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, pumpkins, sunflowers, and even “dig your own” potatoes!
Berry picking typically begins early-mid July, and apples start earlier than you’d think! Come multiple times throughout the growing season to have the opportunity to pick them all.
Admission and parking at the farm are free, so bring the whole family for a day of guaranteed fun.
It’s a great way to get outside, connect with nature, and form memories that’ll last a lifetime.
Visiting the farm to pick fruit is a great way to introduce kids to the wonders of nature and learn about where their food comes from.
Even better, fruit that’s freshly picked is more delicious AND more nutritious. From antioxidant-rich blueberries, to fiber and vitamin packed apples, you can feel good about eating our fruit. We tend all the crops with the utmost care for your health and that of the environment.